Our skin acts as a magnet once we step out of our homes. It attracts every particle of dust and dirt to fill up its pores. The face sweats as a result of such blockage whereas the pores struggle to take out the invasion. And then? Pimples all around!
Nightmare, isn’t it? It is essential to take out at least 20 minutes a day for yourself. Focusing on skin care and repair is crucial in this fast growing world. It should be understood that the human body is a gift. And what you do with gifts you get? Keep it safe and in proper condition. Human skin not only acts as a coverage to the internal biological anatomy but it also protects muscles, veins and what not! The skin is your armour in every way!
There are several elements out there in the market that can help tackle your problems. But what if all those just not work the way you want them to? Well, worry not! Sir Activated Charcoal is here! It is not juicy or sticky or will make you feel like you are walking in a garden, but it is bound to help resolve your skin conditions.
- 1 Here are the 5 Best Activated Charcoal Face Masks that you can use to get rid of your skin problems!
- 1.1 1. Celavi Essence Facial Mask Paper Sheet
- 1.2 2. Chic Republic Detox Organic Charcoal and Clay Mask
- 1.3 3. Brickell Men’s Purifying Charcoal Face Mask
- 1.4 4. Virginic Activated Charcoal Powder
- 1.5 5. Sunatoria Black Mask
- 2 What is Activated Charcoal?
- 3 Why Activated Charcoal is good for your skin?
- 4 How exactly Activated Charcoal should be used?
- 5 Conclusion:
- 6 Verdict:
Here are the 5 Best Activated Charcoal Face Masks that you can use to get rid of your skin problems!
1. Celavi Essence Facial Mask Paper Sheet
Aah! Korea! In recent years, Korea has emerged as an empire for beauty enthusiasts. With the blend of technologically advanced methods that combines natural elements together, every product available is unique in one way or the other. This charcoal face mask can be categorized in the ‘sheet type’ section. The pack comes with 24 sheets of Activated Charcoal that can be used once a week or however wanted.
Pros and Cons of Celavi Essence Facial Mask Paper Sheet:
- Travel-friendly. Keep a pack in your bag for a quick detox session
- Is relatively cheap
- The elements used are organic
- The mask may dry out if not used for long
- It may require more than just one detox session to obtain desired results.
2. Chic Republic Detox Organic Charcoal and Clay Mask
What will be more impacting than the combination of sand and activated charcoal? The Kaolin Clay is not only suitable for all sensitive skin types but also is a powerful oil absorbent that clears and unclogs your pores for cleaner and healthier looking skin. Whereas, the activated charcoal provides ample of suppleness to the skin. The package claims “Over 8 plant extracts and 13 essential oils including Rosehip Oil and Evening Primrose Oil have been added to the face mask to revitalize the skin and leave your skin looking more radiant.
Other ingredients include Cocoa Butter which makes the skin soft, supple, and smooth, while Beeswax allows your skin to breathe easier and acts as anti-inflammatory and antibacterial protection.”
What more can we ask for?
Pros and Cons of Chic Republic Detox Organic Charcoal and Clay Mask:
- Essential oils act as anti-aging and anti-inflammatory elements
- The package is very travel-friendly
- Is packed with ample nutrients and vitamins
- May cause oily-ness as it takes out oil from the skin pores
- Is not peel off type. The mask needs to be rinsed with water
3. Brickell Men’s Purifying Charcoal Face Mask
Beauty industry caters mainly to the female population. Men are often excluded from the list as it is assumed that their tough skin can withstand anything. Truth be told, a man’s skin is as vulnerable as a woman’s. Using the same product for both skin types is not advised at all. That’s when Brickell Men’s purifying Charcoal face mask comes in the picture. The website states “Activated Charcoal & Kaolin Clay extract the pores of toxins, bacteria, excess oil and other facial impurities. MSM restores blotchy skin color and smooths uneven skin tone. Vitamin E repairs skin cells by destroying free radicals that damage the skin and cause premature aging. DMAE tightens the skin, reduces sagging and improves elasticity, resulting in fewer wrinkles and diminished pores. Hyaluronic Acid & Aloe Vera restore moisture to your face.” The charcoal face mask is sure to repair all your skin problems!
Pros And Cons of Brickell Men’s Purifying Charcoal Face Mask:
- The thin clay structure makes it easier on application
- The smell of the product isn’t overwhelming and is pretty neutral
- The charcoal face mask can be carried as it is super travel-friendly
- Run a sample test, the face mask may cause allergic reactions to sensitive skin
4. Virginic Activated Charcoal Powder
The Virginic Activated Charcoal Powder is the king of versatility. The powder form makes it adaptable to almost in whatever ways you desire to use it. The powder can be mixed with toothpaste for better cleaning the teeth set, or with Aloe Vera gel for relaxation therapy.
Pros and Cons of Virginic Activated Charcoal Powder:
- The powder form makes it versatile
- The activated charcoal powder can be used for cleansing, exfoliating, smoothening and various other purposes
- The powder, even though used in small portions, is quite strong in strength and thus it is not advised to use i regularly
5. Sunatoria Black Mask
The Sunatoria Black Mask is made especially for blackheads and clogged pores. The mask is made of grape seed, oat extract, Rosmarinus, calendula, citrus nobilis fruit, and activated carbon. With the presence of Activated Charcoal, the mask is bound to help its user get instant relief from rebellious skin problems.
Pros and Cons of Sunatoria Black Mask:
- The activated charcoal mask specifically targets blackheads and acne
- Comes with an applicator brush
- Presence of coconut oil ensures the skin does not dries out after exfoliation
- The paste claims to penetrate deep into the skin, it is essential to wash the face before applying the face mask otherwise, the hindrance caused by dirt and sweat may reduce overall efficiency of the face mask
What is Activated Charcoal?
Charcoal is obtained as a by-product of burning wood or coconut shell. This by-product undergoes several purification processes to elimiinate the presence of potentially harmful particles. This is done to ensure that the activated carbon is eligible to be used for medical purposes.
Why Activated Charcoal is good for your skin?
Activated Charcoal works by the principle of ‘absorption’. During its working, the activated charcoal particles let impurities rest on them after having been sucked out from the target site. As the layer of Activated Charcoal is rinsed off, the dirt too leaves the system. This way, activated charcoal wins in the race of detoxification.
The presence of Activated Charcoal helps in:
- Gently exfoliating the skin
- Reducing the size of pores
- Smoothens the skin
- Makes it less oily
- Helps in reducing any form of impurity that has been renting your skin
How exactly Activated Charcoal should be used?
Activated Charcoal can be brought from a store or can be brought online. There’s no user manual when it comes to using Activated charcoal, you can use it in whatever ways you want to. Mix it with Aloe Vera to cool down your skin or mix it with your toothpaste for shiny teeth. Although activated charcoal can be consumed, it is important to buy food grade one.
It is advised to never take activated charcoal with prescription medicines or with any other kind of health supplement. Charcoal has the ability to bind with a spectrum of substances, counting prescription medicines as well. Better wait for about 2-3 hours before popping the medicines. Whereas, excessive consumption of charcoal internally, can cause constipation. Drink plenty of water after consuming the activated charcoal. This will enhance the overall effect of it.
Every product listed on the website is a gem in its own ways. While some come in set form while others can be mixed to give the red form. It is essential to have the product in your shelf that can comfort you and your skin as you sign off from the day.
Decide what you desire from your pack of Activated Charcoal and then go for it.