Choosing the best face moisturizer might be daunting at times because the market is filled with varieties of moisturizing products and each of these products comes in different sizes, prices and quality.
When you choose the wrong face moisturizer, it can lead to complicated skin problems, and that’s why you need to be fully aware of the best products that can help your skincare routine without causing you any harm.
Now, do you need to start roaming from one store to another? No!
We’ve taken our time to examine the 15 best moisturizers you can start using now. Just read through and select the product that suits you most!
- 1 15 Best face moisturizers and creams to buy from Amazon
- 1.1 XYZ Smart Collagen, $49.99
- 1.2 Zeta White, $119.47
- 1.3 Skinception Organic Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil, $39.9
- 1.4 Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream, $26.99
- 1.5 CLINIQUE MOISTURE SURGE 72-HOUR AUTO-REPLENISHING HYDRATOR, $39
- 1.6 Nivea Soft Creme, $5.29
- 1.7 Clean And Clear Skin Balancing Moisturizer
- 1.8 Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream, $15
- 1.9 CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30, $18
- 1.10 Neutrogena’s Oil-Free Moisturizer with SPF 15, $14
- 1.11 Eltamd Uv Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 Moisturizing Facial Sunscreen, $27
- 1.12 First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration, $30
- 1.13 Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, $28
- 1.14 Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet, $30
- 1.15 Garnier SkinActive Gel Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid, $16.99
- 2 Why do you need to moisturize your skin daily?
- 3 Benefits of moisturizing your skin daily
- 4 How to choose the best moisturizers
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 Verdict
15 Best face moisturizers and creams to buy from Amazon
XYZ Smart Collagen, $49.99
XYZ Smart Collagen is a collagen cream formulated to help maintain your younger-looking skin by improving your skin’s natural collagen production, smoothening wrinkles,and fine lines. This collagen cream is filled with the natural plant extracts, including Bulbine Frustescens, Acetylated Polymannose, and Knipholone. No matter your skin type, XYZ Smart collagen works fine with all skin types – dry, oily, sensitive, and even tattooed skins.
Several scientific studies prove that this collagen cream is capable of minimizing any signs of aging and provide visible and outstanding results within three months of usage.
XYZ Smart Collagen Pros:
- It is all-natural
- It reduces wrinkles and lines appearance around the eyes and face.
- It improves the firmness, density, and elasticity of the skin, allowing for a more toned appearance
- It can be used on all types of skin, including tattooed skin
- It reduces stretch marks
- It is vegan-friendly
- It contains no minerals, artificial ingredients, palm or palm products.
- It protects your skin from harmful toxins and
- It is affordable for all
- It is eco-certified
- It is clinically proven
- Dermatologists recommend it
XYZ Smart Collagen Cons:
- You can buy it through its official website only
- It might take up to three months to see incredible results
The main ingredient comes from Bulbine Frustescens, Acetylated Polymannose, and Knipholone, a South African Plant.
Zeta White, $119.47
Zeta White is a 100% natural moisturizing cream and skin lightening cream that reduces the production of melanin in your skin. Melanin is the agent responsible for dark spots and uneven skin tone.
Zeta White also solves skin problems like dark spots caused by acne, damaged skin, dark patches under the eyes and around the neck area, ashy elbows or ankles, dark marks, among others. It also works well with all skin types.
Unlike most moisturizers that are single creams, Zeta White consists of three skin-enhancing products which are:
Face Wash for skin lightening ($39.77)
Night Cream for skin lightening ($39.77)
Skin lightening moisturizer ($39.77)
The total package is $119.47
Zeta white can only be ordered through its official website. This was done to combat fraud and ensure its customers get the original product. They also offer 100% money back guarantee in case the product fails to deliver the results they claim to offer. You can purchase Zeta White on its official website now @ www.zetawhite.com
Zeta White Pros:
- It is 100% natural ingredients
- It has generated lots of positive feedback
- It offers great multi buy options
- You will enjoy lifetime money back guarantee
- It acts as a natural sunscreen and shield against skin darkening rays
- It is suitable for all skin types, irrespective of the gender or age.
- It is vegan-friendly
- It is safe for normal and long term use.
- It does not contain any artificial ingredients that might clog the pore on your skin.
- It offers 24/7 protection.
- You will achieve a natural skin glow when used regularly
- It makes your skin look brighter and more youthful
- It solves other pertinent skin problems
- It contains no alcohol, sulfate or Parabens
Zeta White Cons:
- It is quite expensive than some other moisturizing creams
- It is not safe to use when pregnant
- It can only be ordered through its official website.
- To maintain the lightened skin, you must continually use it
Zeta White Ingredients:
Lemon extract, Papaya, Green tree extract, Passion, Berries, Strawberries extracts, Cranberries extracts, Liquorice, Hyaluronic acid, Olive and coconut oils, Sunflower oils, Vegetable Glycerin, Wheat germ, Stearic acid.
Skinception Organic Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil, $39.9
Skinception is a moisturizer packed with powerful ingredients to give you a healthy and youthful looking skin. The product helps combat premature skin aging, prevents sun damage, reduces fine lines & Wrinkles, repair collagen & elastin.
Skinception is not limited to your face alone, it also offers great benefits to other parts of the body, including your eyes, nails, hair, elbows, knees, and any other area.
You can buy Skinception from its official website. Or other online stores like eBay and Amazon.
Please note that this product comes in different packages, which are:
- Platinum Package -6 months supply – Buy 4 bottles get 2 bottles free + Free shipping
- Gold package – 4 months supply – Buy 3 bottles get 1 bottle free
- Silver package – Buy 2 bottles
- One month package – Buy 1 bottle
Skinception Organic Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil Pros:
- It smoothens your hair
- It nourishes unhealthy nails
- It heals wound
- It helps stop premature aging
- It combats lines and wrinkles
- It repairs collagen and elastin
- It fights Sun Damage and Photo-Aging
- It maintains skin hydration.
- It prevents sun damage and photoaging.
- It provides a thicker, firmer, more youthful looking skin
- It contains anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and healing properties
Skinception Organic Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil Cons:
- The product is found in many online stores, meaning a customer might end up with a fake product
- You might need to use it repeatedly to achieve the best results
Skinception Organic Cold Pressed Cosmetic Argan Oil Ingredients:
Vitamin E – Tocopherol, Linoleic & Oleic Acids, Squalene, Polyphenols, Ferulic Acid
Sterols, D-7 Stigmasterol, Triterpene Alcohols, Essential Fatty Acids.
Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream, $26.99
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream Moisturizer offers long-lasting moisture and skin-enhancing effect. It penetrates deeply into the skin and softens the appearance of lines and wrinkles instantly. It is packed with ingredients capable of hydrating the skin for a more extended period,and it protects the skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays.
To conclude, Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Cream is a good moisturizer, except the amount of antioxidant it contains, which is somewhat disappointing.
Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream Pros:
- It keeps the skin hydrated all day long
- It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- It regenerates the skin’s youthful appearance
- It regenerates surface skin cells
- It is non-greasy and absorbs quickly into skin’s surface
- It makes your skin feel wonderful
- It does not feel heavy on your face at all
- It delivers instant results
Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream Cons:
- Can cause breakout when used improperly
- Regular usage is required to maintain the results
Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream Ingredients:
Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane. Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Panthenol, Polyethylene, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Allantoin, DMDM Hydantoin, Pro-Vitamin B5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Amino-Peptide, Green Tea, Vitamin E, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Isoparaffin, Fragrance, Vitamin B3.
CLINIQUE MOISTURE SURGE 72-HOUR AUTO-REPLENISHING HYDRATOR, $39
Clinique’s Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator is a refreshing-gel-cream that enhances the skin to create its internal water to hydrate itself continually. It keeps the skin hydrated up to 200% than normal and boosts moisture immediately. The skin will begin to appear plump, dewy, healthy, and glowing for over 72 hours.
CLINIQUE MOISTURE Pros:
- Its texture feels soothing and hydrating.
- It is not greasy
- It absorbs quickly
- It gives an instant moisture boost
- It works up to 72 hours
- It increases hydration almost twice the normal amount
- It is oil-free
- It is soothing for all skin types
- It is non-acnegenic
- It is not irritating on the skin
- It contains no parabens, phthalates, fragrance, sulfates, talc, oil, alcohol
- It is travel-friendly
- It Contains caffeine, aloe water & hyaluronic acid which are essential moisturizing ingredients
CLINIQUE MOISTURE Cons:
- It might take too long to notice improvements
- It is packaged in a tub, which can be unhygienic
- It is quite expensive
- It is not cruelty-free
CLINIQUE MOISTURE Ingredients:
Water, Dimethicone , Glycerin , Trehalose , Sucrose , Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Hydroxyethyl Urea , Green Tea Leaf Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Caffeine , Sorbitol , Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 , Sodium Hyaluronate , Caprylyl Glycol , Sodium Polyaspartate , Hexylene Glycol , Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate , Red 4 (Ci 14700), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), etc.
Nivea Soft Creme, $5.29
Nivea Soft Light Moisturizer is a light moisturizing cream. It has been tested by dermatologists and so it’s pretty much logical that it suits all skin types. It is rich in Vitamin E and jojoba oil, which penetrates the skin and makes it look fresh, soft, radiant, healthy and youthful looking.
Furthermore, Nivea Soft Cream is fast-absorbing and can be used by anyone, whether you have dry skin, oily skin, or even sensitive skin. You can apply it on your face, body,and hands. It also provides anti-aging benefits.
Nivea Soft Cream can be purchased across cosmetic stores and online stores.
Make sure you keep the cream out of reach of children and also void contact with eyes
Nivea Soft Creme Pros:
- It feels light on the skin
- It absorbs quickly
- It is non-sticky
- You only need to apply minimal amount, meaning it will last longer
- It moisturizes perfectly
- It softens the skin instantly
- The results last almost the entire day
- It suits all skin types
- It can be used for moisturizing the rest of the body, especially hands and legs
- It is very affordable
- It is very easily available
- It is available in multiple sizes
- It is dermatologist-tested and approved
Nivea Soft Creme Cons:
- It comes in a tub which makes it unhygienic
- The container is not traveling friendly
- It contains denatured alcohol, which may make super dry skin even drier
- It has a strong smell
- Contains lots of chemicals and parabens.
Nivea Soft Creme Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Alcohol Denat, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, etc.
Clean And Clear Skin Balancing Moisturizer
Clean And Clear’s Skin Balancing Moisturizer is an oil-free formula that moisturizes your skin without greasiness. It does not clog pores and contains salicylic acid for preventing pimples, blackheads,and blemishes on the skin. It also helps in combating acne prone skin and can be used by all skin types.
Clean And Clear Skin Balancing Moisturizer Pros:
- It doesn’t clog pores
- The container is travel-friendly
- It gets instantly absorbed.
- It doesn’t break out
- It is budget friendly.
- Little quantity is required per use
- It is unisex in nature.
- It is very light on the skin
- It is affordable
- It is suitable for all skin type
- It is easily available.
Clean And Clear Skin Balancing Moisturizer Cons:
- It does not provide sun protection.
- It smells weird.
- The bottle is hard, making it difficult to get the cream out when you have little amount remaining
- Complete list of ingredients is not mentioned
Clean And Clear Skin Balancing Moisturizer Ingredients:
Water, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Acrylates C10 – C30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross polymer, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone,etc.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream, $15
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream is a water gel-cream formula that absorbs quickly and delivers long-lasting hydration to quench your extra-dry skin’s thirst. It contains essential skincare ingredients like hyaluronic acid and Glycerin. The rich gel is fragrance, dye and oil-free, and can be worn alone or under makeup.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Pros:
- It is non-comedogenic, meaning that it won’t clog pores
- It is Fragrance-free
- It is dye-free
- It is nutrient-rich
- It is clinically proven to keep skin hydrated for up to 48 Hours
- It is oil-free
- It is fast absorbing
- It is ideal for dry skin types.
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cons:
- It might cause skin dryness
- It might as well cause bumps on the face
- Flaky dry patches may surface around the chin, lips, and lower cheeks when used improperly
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Ingredients:
Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Polyacrylamide, Sorbitan Olivate, Synthetic Beeswax, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, etc.
CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30, $18
CeraVe’s Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 30 is a fragrance-free sunscreen and is ideal for lightweight daytime moisturizer. It helps protect your skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays. It can be used alone or under makeup.
While producing its moisturizing effect, it does not feel heavy on the skin and also makes the skin appear radiant, soft, and youthful.
CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion Pros:
- It feels soothing and hydrating.
- It provides broad spectrum SPF 30
- It contains replenishing ingredients such as ceramides and cholesterol.
- It is Fragrance-free.
- It helps protect your skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- It helps the skin retain its natural moisture.
- It is lightweight
- It is developed by dermatologists
- It can be used under makeup
CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion Cons:
- It is a little bit greasier
- It can cause break out of acne
CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion Ingredients:
Avobenzone, Homosalate, Octisalate, OctocryleneInactive, Water, Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Pentylen Glycol, Phytosphingosine, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Cholesterol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, etc.
Neutrogena’s Oil-Free Moisturizer with SPF 15, $14
Neutrogena’s Oil-Free Moisturizer with SPF 15 provides sun protection alongside long-lasting moisturizing effect, giving your skin a smoother, radiant, soft, and youthful look.
This moisturizer has been allergy tested and is free from dyes, alcohol, fragrances, or other ingredients which may cause allergies or irritation.
Neutrogena’s Oil-Free Moisturizer Pros:
- It provides sun protection
- The container is Travel-friendly.
- It is an Oil-free formula
- It is lightweight and spreads well and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- It is packaged in a hygienic pump which can be locked
- Small quantity is required per use
- It is paraben free.
- It offers great value for money
Neutrogena’s Oil-Free Moisturizer Cons:
- It might be little too greasy for some skin types
- It does not work well in warmer temperatures.
- It smells weird
- It can cause burns
Neutrogena’s Oil-Free Moisturizer Ingredients:
Avobenzone, Octisalate, Octocrylene, Oxybenzone, Water, Octyldodecyl neopentanoate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Ethylene brassylate, Dimethyl heptanal.
Eltamd Uv Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 Moisturizing Facial Sunscreen, $27
EltaMD UV Daily Broad Spectrum SPF 40 protects your skin against UVA rays that cause aging and UVB rays that burn the skin. The lightweight formula absorbs quickly, meaning you can use it alone or under makeup. With regular usage, you will be able to reduce fine lines and lines on your skin,and you will get the youthful looking you’ve been craving for. This moisturizer also contains hyaluronic acid, that keeps the skin hydrated all day long.
The skincare formula is free from paraben, fragrance, and it is non-comedogenic.
Eltamd Uv Daily Broad-Spectrum Pros:
- It increases skin smoothness and softness
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- It absorbs quickly
- It is ideal for post procedure skin
- It is suitable for normal to combination skin
- It provides lightweight hydration
- It goes on smoothly
- It is not greasy
Eltamd Uv Daily Broad-Spectrum Cons:
- It is not waterproof
- It burns eyes long after hand washing
- It is not Long Lasting
Eltamd Uv Daily Broad-Spectrum Ingredients:
Zinc Oxide, Octinoxate, Hyaluronic Acid, Purified Water, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, etc.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration, $30
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration is a unique formula that provides instant, effective, and long-term hydration for dry skin, distressed, and even eczema.
This cream is allergy-tested, cruelty-free, safe for sensitive skin and free of artificial fragrances and coloring.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Pros:
- It is alcohol-free
- It has no Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Phthalates, and Propylene Glycol
- It is free of Sulfate, Gluten, Nut, Soy, and Vegan
- It is Suitable for sensitive skin
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Cons:
- The smell is not good enough
- It can clog pores
- It can burn skin in some cases
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration Ingredients:
Colloidal Oatmeal, Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Shea Butter, White Tea Leaf Extract, etc.
Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, $28
Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion is a lightweight, oil-free moisturizing formula that provides quick and excellent hydration. It can be used alone or under makeup. It is dermatology-tested and clinically proven to hydrate the body without clogging pores or irritating sensitive skin.
Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion Pros:
- It is oil-free and lightweight
- It is Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, and noncomedogenic
- It is dermatologist tested
- It absorbs quickly for immediate and intense hydration
- It contains no common Preservative
- It is gluten-free
- It is soya free
- It is paraben-free
Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion Cons:
- It might leave the face greasy sheen
- It might cause irritation
- It feels too oily and dirty
Cetaphil Daily Hydrating Lotion Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Homarine HCI, Sodium PCA, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol no I, Erythritol, etc.
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet, $30
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet is a light-weight moisturizing gel-cream. It is oil-free and made with hydrating seed oil and powerful antioxidants.
The skincare formula has immediate soothing properties and rejuvenates the skin. It is ideal for any skin type experiencing sensitivity; this gel-cream formula leaves the skin bright, smooth, soft, and radiant.
It is clinically proven to keep the skin more hydrated, less sensitive, and healthy.
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Pros:
- It does not irritate the skin
- It has immediate soothing properties
- It leaves skin refreshed and comfortable
- It makes your skin feel beautifully soft
- It does not cause inflammation
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Cons:
- The smell is a little too much for me and not as
- It is expensive for what it offers
- It has a weird smell
- It can cause break out.
- It is not suitable for sensitive skin because it is heavy and greasy
- You need to use a good amount of product to get the full effect.
Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Ingredients:
Organic Grape Water, Grape Seed Polyphenols, Vinolevure, Chamomile, Glycerin, Shea Butter Extract, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Behenyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Citric Acid, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, etc.
Garnier SkinActive Gel Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid, $16.99
Garnier SkinActive Gel Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid is a lightweight face cream packed with powerful ingredients such as hyaluronic acid (for moisture) and goji berries (antioxidants). It delivers an instant, healthy, and long-lasting hydration.
Garnier SkinActive Gel Face Moisturizer Pros:
- It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- It is oil-free
- It delivers instant results
- It provides deep hydration
- It combats signs of aging
- It is rich in hyaluronic acid, an essential ingredient for hydration
- It has generated lots of positive feedback
Garnier SkinActive Gel Face Moisturizer Cons:
- It makes the skin feel itchy
- It contains alcohol and fragrance
Garnier SkinActive Gel Face Moisturizer Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Dimethiconol, Bisabolol, Parfum / Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Punica Granatum Extract, Cholesterol, Ceramide Ns, Ascorbyl Palmitate
Why do you need to moisturize your skin daily?
Wondering why you should moisturize your skin daily? Consider the following:
- It contains ingredients that will improve your skin health such as Vitamin A and Vitamin B5 for increasing the skin’s firmness, Vitamins C and E for protecting new skin and fighting skin damage, and SPF for preventing premature lines and wrinkles.
- It helps balance your skin’s collagen production
- It helps your makeup apply better
- It helps skin stay young
- It reduces skin blemishes
- It increases the chances of skin problems
Benefits of moisturizing your skin daily
- What are the benefits of moisturizing your face every day?
- You will be able to eliminate wrinkles and fine lines on the skin
- Your complexion will appear radiant and healthy.
- Blemishes will vanish in no time
- It helps your skin produces more collagen
- Your skin will stay young
- Your skin will be prevented from sun damage
- It protects against environmental damage
- It replenishes your skin
- It prevents aging
- It helps control Eczema and Other Skin Conditions
- It makes your skin feel great.
How to choose the best moisturizers
A lot of people believe that all moisturizers are the same, well that’s entirely wrong! They are of different feel, price, smell, and skin benefits. So, how do you choose the best moisturizer? These tips will guide you!
- Determine your budget
How much are you willing to pay for the moisturizer?
Moisturizers are sold at different prices; while some are sold for hundreds of dollars, yet there are cheaper ones that work great. It is wise always to select a product that is within your budget range.
- Identify your skin type:
Not all products are suitable for all skin types. Therefore, you need to identify your skin type and select a cream accordingly. If you buy a product at random without considering your skin type, it poses a great threat to your skin and overall health.
If you have oily or acne-prone skin, go for a non-comedogenic facial moisturizer that won’t clog pores.
For dry skin, look for moisturizers that contain hydration-boosting ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and dimethicone.
For sensitive skin, choose a hypoallergenic and fragrance-free moisturizer.
For eczema, go for a thick moisturizing ointment that contains petrolatum, or better yet, use petroleum jelly to help sooth cracks and keep skin supple.
- Check for SPF
To combat skin damage from the sun’s UV rays, you need to put on sunscreen regularly, so before choosing a moisturizer, make sure it has SPF 15 or higher and follow the application procedure.
- Check its scent
You are going to apply the cream and keep it on for a certain amount of time. If the cream smells unpleasant, you just cannot go around your daily proceedings as the smell of the skin would get intolerable to the extent where you would regret using the cream, no matter how effective of a moisturizer it is. Therefore, it is of utmost importance for you to pick a cream whose smell you like or have no issue with.
Water is probably the most important and critical entity in the entire planet. It is of no exception that the human skin needs its own share of water and the process of skin hydration is achieved by using these magnificent moisturizing creams. From our research, it is pretty evident that the presence of hyaluronic acid makes a moisturizing cream a more effective one. Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in the skin and is unfortunately lost over time. So it is very important that we adopt creams to replace a good amount of hyaluronic acid into the skin that not only keeps the skin hydrated but also avoids it from remaining greasy. Plus, it goes without saying that it should be suitable for many skin types. Hence, any cream with an appreciable quantity of hyaluronic acid seals the deal for being the best skin moisturizing creams.
The Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Moisturizer contains ample amounts of hyaluronic acid and is suitable for all skin types. It is highly rated by its users and we are no exception to this premise. We strongly deem this particular product as the best. Trust us, your skin needs and deserves this cream bug time!